Accessibility View Close toolbar
Menu

Location

Payment Options

FINANCIAL POLICIES

Payment is due at the time services are rendered.  For your convenience we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, personal checks & cash.

INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP INSURANCE

Most insurance plans are accepted at our office.  We will be happy to contact your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits, however,  your insurance company will never guarantee benefits for service.  Therefore we can only estimate your cost based on the information we are given. 

We must emphasize that as health care providers, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company.  While filing insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges for non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays are your responsibility.

We are “In-Network” with the following plans:

Blue Cross/Blue Shield: Florida Blue as well as others

Cigna

United Healthcare

Humana

Aetna

Medicare/Medicare Complete

NO INSURANCE…NO PROBLEM

There is an increasing number of plans that do not cover chiropractor costs, or have very limited coverage.  We offer the following discounted rate for any date of service payment.  Please note these are only accepted when our office is not filing your insurance claim.

New Patient Exam  $75.00   (Includes Adjustment & Therapy)
Spinal Adjustments  $45.00
Therapies  $10.00

MEDICARE

We accept and file Medicare as a courtesy to our patients.  Medicare only covers manual manipulation of the spine.  Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductable has been met.  You are required to pay the deductable and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services.  Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have.

MEDICARE COMPLETE

We also file Medicare Complete as a courtesy to our patients.  You are required to pay your copay and any non-covered services.

PERSONAL INJURY OR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS

We accept all auto accident insurance. Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim before billing you.  We also offer attorney and MD referrals.

Locations

Find us on the map

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule

Monday:

8:30-12 by appt

2-6 by appt

Tuesday:

8:30-12 by appt

2-6 byappt

Wednesday:

8:30-12 by appt

2-6 by appt

Thursday:

8:30-12 by appt

2-6 by appt

Friday:

Closed

Closed

Saturday:

Closed

Closed

Sunday:

Closed

Closed

Testimonials

Reviews By Our Satisfied Patients

  • "Dr. Furbee A word of thanks for everything you've done to not only alleviate my back pain but to get me back on the golf course. I appreciate your approach to my treatment, always re-evaluating my progress and altering what you do accordingly. It's obvious your first priority is your patients and I for one am grateful our paths have crossed."
    Sincerely, Ann